Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bran and the Art of Automobile Maintenance

Man asks for keys.

Hand man keys.

Thank Man profusely when he offers to fix plates and change oil

Give Man plate and plate accroutrements.

Man affixes plate to car. Man uses drill.

Man asks about the tab (a sticker that is affixed to plate noting the year of expiration.)

Flush guiltily and remember that I accidentally ripped sticker and placed it on the paper.

Sticker won't come off.

Need new sticker.

Man gives me Man look.

Man changes oil! YAY MAN!!

Toyota makes changing oil in newer cars much more difficult.

Haters.

Man overcomes Toyota-laden adversity with only minor damage to self.

Man has removed offending oil change stickers from windshield.

Man informs me of NEW oil change mileage.

Tells me to write it down someplace SAFE.

Given the number of things I misplace, that could be problematic.

Hence this blog:

50,200 miles.

I Heart You, Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment